[ic] Interchange Install

Robert Theisen retheisen@yahoo.com
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 17:33:45 -0700 (PDT)

Nella,

'./configure' and 'perl Makefile.pl' do the same thing
so doing one or the other first is trivial, different
means to the same end.

A single minivend/interchange server will easily serve
multiple catalogs.  I am unsure of the actual number
that has been implemented but it is affected more by
the hardware than the software.  Current mid level
hardware 700Mhz 256Megs ram should easily handle 40 -
50 catalogs depending on traffic.

Good Luck and let us know about your success.

Thanks, Robert Theisen
robert@akopia.com
Akopia inc.
www.akopia.com