[ic] (no subject)

Gekko, Inc. gekko@gekko-inc.com
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 16:23:48 -0800

the tutorial doesn't work. I am sure there's something wrong with the
configuration, but I can't figure out what...

I can try something different. I can take the original script and make the
tutorial in those dirs. But that would mean to delete the Construct
Something catalog. If you agree with that, I will go ahead and try it in the
Construct Something directories...

Can we delete the Construct catalog contents and use our own?

What is the best way?

We really want to use the same directories as Construct Something and of
course add sub-directories.  What is the best way?

Regards,
Eric Gadin
Gekko, Inc.
Tel:  713-527-9912