[ic] Newbie: Add new prodGroups and categories?

Jürgen R. Plasser plasser at hexagon.at
Tue Sep 9 15:27:30 EDT 2003

Hi,

I am very new to Interchange and I can't find some help in the docs. I have
entered new product groups and categories in the area and cat tables, so
that they show up on the left category bar in the shop.

But how can I add new product groups/categories that they can be selected
in the "Create new item" administration page? Do I always have to enter new
categories by hand in both fields (when I do that they can be selected for
other new items)?

Is there an up to date documentation for the 4.9.8 version?

thanks for your answers,
Juergen